I just received an email this AM with the best news ever, though news I will not be in a position to take advantage of: I don’t need a roasted pig any time soon. But roasted pig is delicious and the folks at Green Pig Bistro make amazing everything — a real Arlington, Virginia, treasure. If you’re in the position to host a party and have the budget for $30/person, I would give Scot Harlan a call and make it happen. Here’re the deets:
Fall is the perfect time to have a pig roast in your backyard. With cooler drier weather, it is an excellent time to host a party and let Green Pig Bistro Catering do the cooking.
We bring the roaster to your site, and all the sides, so all you have to do is sit back and entertain your guests. It couldn’t be any easier, and at about $30 per person, very reasonable.
Our roasts have been getting rave reviews. One party host said this about feedback from his guests: ”The only comment that I heard that makes me nervous was how I am now going to top the “best party ever?!”
We’ve cooked for weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, corporate events, and just about anything you can think of for gathering a group of people. We are even heading out to Fed Ex Field to cook at what is shaping up to be, the ultimate tailgate party!
Even if your event is held indoors, we can roast the pig outside and serve it indoors. Additionally, we can cook chickens, ribs and brisket in our smoker, which was built in North Carolina, home to great barbecues!
The dates are filling up quickly, so send us an email to email@example.com to book your party today.
My friend Laurie and I had an amazing dinner at the Green Pig Bistro and it was an amazing and memorable experience. It’s a true foodie heaven. And, like all fantastic restaurants, Scot Harlan is always there and happy to lure you all the way down into the rabbit hole of all the restaurant’s and food’s arcana, especially all the thought at attention spent on every detail of the food and its ingredients.
Even if you’re not ready to order a pig for your own personal pig roast, you can have a very memorable experience with a little less commitment than a whole pig.
- Green Pig Bistro (2loosetigers.wordpress.com)
- Crispy Roasted Pig Tails (tgipaleo.com)
- Party animals roast pig in a “China” box — photos! (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- You don’t have to go to Hawaii for a Great Luau (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- Feral pig hunting on private property is decimating land and ecology in Hawaii (mysecuritysign.com)
- ‘Dump Run’ celebrates decade of giving (wiscnews.com)
- Pig Roast Tonight (officialcannonballcharlie.wordpress.com)
- Awesome Event Alert: The Oval Hosts Bacon Fest, A Full Evening Of Bacon-Infused Meals Complete With A Pig Roast, And A Free Screening Of Footloose, Tonight, July 26 (uwishunu.com)
- M Restaurant At The Morris House Hotel Winds Down Labor Day Weekend With A Pig Roast, Sunday, September 1 (uwishunu.com)
- Little Italy fest returning to Schenectady (timesunion.com)