Shashi Bellamkonda recently collected all of his friends, including me, to come up to Chevy Chase, Maryland, to join him for a happy hour and dinner at Indique Heights for the DC Swami and Friends Happy Hour.
I know that Chevy Chase is out of the way for most of us but this dish is surely well worth the trip. I know it’s only an appetizer but that just means that you need to order two or three of them.
I am going to start making a monthly pilgrimage all the way up the Red Line to get myself a couple plates of delicious spicy fish and a Kingfisher beer — it really is that good.
Thank you for your generosity and amazing food, K.N.Vinod. And thank you to Gregory Powers for such a fine photo of this gorgeous filet of fish.
- Event report: #Climate Week’s Carbon Active Activities with MEEN at #Manchester Arndale Centre (manchesterclimatemonthly.net)
- Meen Molee/Boneless fish pieces in a fragrant Kerala style coconut curry (kelipaan.wordpress.com)
- Fish Pickle / Meen Achar (curryworld.wordpress.com)
- The 25 Most Innovative Businesses in Washington, D.C. (businessinsider.com)
- Goan food festival beckons gourmets (thehindu.com)
- Chevy giving away 20 cars during Super Bowl (reviews.cnet.com)
- Gloria Hunniford reveals she is still consumed with grief over death of daughter Caron Keating eight years ago (dailymail.co.uk)
- Simple fare (thehindu.com)
- Harrods criticised for outrageously sexist children’s reading (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Meen Motorsports Debuts 2013 Yamaha R6 and Announces Hawaiian Ola as New Team Sponsor (motorsportsnewswire.wordpress.com)