I bet most of you didn’t know that my first career was as a photographer, shooting for Corbis née The Stock Market and Pacific Stock. I also had the honor of having Willow Chang as my best model — but shooting her was cheating.
She is the most vivacious, creative, playful, and beautiful subject imaginable. She also made all her own costumes.
There was noone easier to shoot. She has always been kinetic, playful, energetic, eccentric, fun, playful, and game. Plus, she designed and made her own stellar outfits. Amazing.
Maybe I should return to the world of photography.
- The Look Of Style – American Fashion Photographer Mark Fisher – Model Karah Miller (mfisher463.typepad.com)
- The Look Of White – American Fashion Photographer Mark Fisher – Edge With Karah Miller (mfisher463.typepad.com)
- Photographing Buildings at Twilight (nikonusa.com)
- Pirelli calendar turns over a new leaf with war photographer Steve McCurry (guardian.co.uk)
- Exclusive Interview: Iconic Fashion Photographer Ellen Von Unwerth (theblackandwhiteidea.wordpress.com)
- Are we playful enough? (intuitivephoto.com)
- Behind the Scenes of Photographer Mario Testino’s Exhibition at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Video) (complex.com)
- * Chinese College Dropout Turns Market Blog Into Pundits’ Favorite (chindia-alert.org)
- Photographer duo capture two decades of icons in book (thehimalayantimes.com)
- will Belfius artcollection be for sale.. (sanderdewilde.wordpress.com)