“How do I measure social media return on investment (ROI)?” is the number one question 3,300+ marketers have asked for the last three years according to Social Media Examiner’s annual “Social Media Marketing Industry Report.”
For the last two years, Rob Petersen has been finding the evidence. The result is his eBook, 166 Case Studies that Prove Social Media Marketing ROI. The case studies take into account every type of business (B2C, B2B, small business, enterprise, for profit, and non-profit). Rob has an intimate knowledge with each type of business and the people and stories behind them. In this Webinar, he reveals some of the secrets behind them all.
Rob uses select case studies to prove his findings and will give those who attend insights and ideas about how they can put these principles into practice for their businesses.
Rob Petersen is President of BarnRaisers, a digital marketing solutions company using social media, the power of community and the proven principles of relationship marketing to build brands. He is also on the MBA faculty of Rutgers University, where he teaches courses in Web Analytics, SEO, and Social Media Measurement and ROI. Rob has been recognized by the American Marketing Association for building billion dollar businesses multiple times.
Title: Secrets of Social Media ROI Revealed by 166 Case Studies
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Time: 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- Kick Groupon to the Curb: Webinar Downloads Available (boom360.com)
- How Great Automation Software Helps Make the Case for Social Media ROI (windmillnetworking.com)
- Using Storytelling as Inspiration for your Social Media Strategy (radian6.com)
- Social Media for Professional Development: Workshop & Webinar (janeknight.typepad.com)
- Social Media Blogger – Social Media Ctrl Pty Ltd (jobs.problogger.net)
- Prepare Your CEO to Face the Press: 10 Powerful Media Training Techniques in 90 Minutes (sys-con.com)
- A New Social ROI Framework (Infographic) (customerthink.com)
- 2011- The Year of Facebook: Top Priorities for Search Marketers… Social Media (actionableinsights.covario.com)
- SPONSOR: Email Webinars from AWeber (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Download Available: Are You Running Your Best Deal? – Free Webinar (coverboom.com)
(Disclosure: I am a former employee of Reputation.com and they continue to sponsor my work)