I really felt like I needed to rush it through my recent free 30-minute How to Use Google+ for Business webinar, and that made me sad.
There is so much ground to cover.
So I sat down and used my trusty copy of Camtasia to record just about everything I know in this 80 minutes of (obviously unscripted) tutorial on how to use Google+ for business, because there is so much to discuss.
Via Socialmedia.biz via Biznology
- Extended How To Use Google+ For Business Video Tutorial (socialmedia.biz)
- Setting Up Google+ For Your Business – Free Upcoming Webinar! (marketingconversation.com)
- How to verify your Google Plus page (socialmedia.biz)
- Web 2.0 Summit: Content & search get social (socialmedia.biz)
- Google’s awesome new exciting project – Google glasses (codeproject.com)
- Join me for a live tutorial! (scrapsontheside.wordpress.com)
- New eHow Tech Channel Provides User-Friendly Tutorials (connectwithyourteens.net)
- Socialmedia.biz helping you find a job in the social media world (socialmedia.biz)
- Camtasia Studio Tutorials Available on your iPad (labnol.org)
- UWCCorp Reviews Google+ Success Stories, Unveils New Social Marketing Training Services (prweb.com)