What a surprise when I was checking my Twitter world via my TweetDeck and saw a mentioned from the gang over at Traackr. They did the maths and sorted out that I am not simply one of 25 top but a pretty stable #1. Sweet. online influencers
I love it when objective robots and spiders and algorithms, not politics or arse-smooching , rate me high on influencer lists. I am much obliged, though at first I was both incredulous and gobsmacked!
Congrats to my favorite listees (as well as friends and colleagues): Heather Whaling, Lee Odden, Deirdre Breakenridge, Gini Dietrich, Neal Schaffer,Heidi Cohen, Crosby Noricks, Pam Perry, Ken Mueller, Arik C. Hanson, David Armano, Shonali Burke, Shel Holtz, Peter Himler, Olivier Blanchard, Barbara Rozgonyi, Justin Goldsborough, Andrew Worob, Kellye Crane, Kevin O’Keefe, Adam Singer, Judy Gombita, Jeff Domansky, and Douglas Idugboe.
- Traackr Releases Influencer Platform (prweb.com)
- The Day That Influence Became The New Online Currency (personalbrandingblog.com)
- 17 Little Known Social Media Tools You Should Be Using (and Why) (kissmetrics.com)
- Who Are The Top 20 Influencers in Big Data? (forbes.com)
- Murdoch Tweets: Credible PR 2.0 Strategy? (theprcoach.com)
- Who Are the Top 10 Power Influencers in Mobile? (forbes.com)
- Interview with Todd Defren, Principal at SHIFT Communications (hubspot.com)
- Eastwick Communications and Traackr to Share New Approach to Helping Companies Understand Where and How Influence Happens in their Market (prweb.com)