In this video, I walk you through all the nooks and crannies of my favorite new social media sharing and amplification platform called GaggleAMP.
I share the GaggleAMP dashboard from my very own Marketing Conversation gaggle and also share the gaggles I am a member of, including SobelMedia’s, Shel Holtz‘s FIR, and the official GaggleAMP gaggle.
I do my best to share all the features from a Gaggle Manager and Administrator perspective — but I mainly just feature the ones that I use every day, to the chagrin of Glenn Gaudet who keeps on trying to get me to use all the features (oh well).
But even so, I spend a lot of time showing you around just about everywhere, so if you’re curious what GaggleAMP is about, please check it out.
- Amplify your good message with GaggleAmp (socialmedia.biz)
- Amplify your good message with GaggleAmp (biznology.com)
- Free webinar on GaggleAmp set for January 31 (nevillehobson.com)
- Free webinar on FIR’s use of GaggleAmp set for January 31 (holtz.com)
- The Hobson and Holtz Report – Podcast #639: February 20, 2012 (nevillehobson.com)
- Day 6: A Gaggle of Emotions (jackandjilly.org)
- Lessons from the Komen Controversy (socialmediatoday.com)
- Brian strikes back: No shortcut for the holy grail of PR (kristoferbjorkman.com)
- The Hobson and Holtz Report – Podcast #636: January 30, 2012 (nevillehobson.com)
- The Hobson and Holtz Report – Podcast #635: January 23, 2012 (nevillehobson.com)