So many marketing professionals are already trying to redefine social media for the coming year. Will Facebook and Twitter maintain their clout or will smaller start-ups sneak up from behind? Is it time to pull a “Myspace” on Foursquare and LinkedIn? Something to ponder over the weekend. Thanks to Josef Ohlsson Collentine for sourcing this infographic.
- Cost and Effect of Social Media Marketing (venpop.com)
- New Infographic on Integration of Email Marketing and Social Media (prweb.com)
- Platform Five – This week’s most useful new social media tools and updates (paratuscommunications.com)
- Taking it to Eleven with the Advanced Social Media Decision-Maker’s Toolkit (nten.org)
- The One Thing Most Social Media Marketers Forget [Plus Infographic] (gabrielcatalano.com)