I am so honored and humbled that I have been included in this most prestigious top-25 amongst the most incredible PR bloggers. Thank you PR Web for including me! Congrats to my fellow PR bloggers for all your hard work in 2011 and good luck in 2012! Check out PRWeb‘s Public Relations Blogs – 25 Essential PR Bloggers You Should Be Reading!
Keeping up with what’s new and interesting in public relations news is important – vital strategies, tips and trends are shared each day that can impact your business. Whether you’re looking for best practices on press release distribution or simply how to take advantage of social media, these blogs will prove invaluable. To keep up with the hottest and highest quality content, below are 25 essential public relations blogs you should be reading:
PR Squared is a blog by Todd Defren, a principal at SHIFT Communications, which focuses on conversations about social media and marketing.
Peter Shankman’s blog looks at thinking about Social Media, PR, marketing, advertising, creativity, and customer service.
DaveFleet.com is about communications, public relations, marketing and social media, and the areas where those topics intersect.
This blog by Danny Brown, co-founder of the SRM group, focuses on the use of social media, PR and marketing,
This blog by Arik Hansen, principal of ACH Communications, covers all things related to digital PR strategy and community building.
A blog by Jason Falls, Social Media Explorer, covers public relations, social media, search marketing and many topics in between.
Chris Abraham, President and COO of Abraham Harrison LLC, writes this blog on developing news and updates in the world of public relations and social media.
A blog about integrating using public relations and business coaching for results, Elena Verlee, tells how integrating these areas will lead to success for your business.
O’Dwyer’s blog covers PR, public affairs, marketing and the world of communications.
The Online Marketing blog maintained by the team at TopRank Online Marketing provides helpful information on areas such as SEO, social media marketing, business blogging and online PR.
Rohit Bhargava maintains the Influential Markeitng Blog, a site that focuses on information and resources on creating compelling marketing, advertising and public relations strategies.
The aimClear blog is a resource for search engine marketing for advertising agency, in-house and public relations professionals.
A blog by Drew Benvie, managing director of 33 Digitial, that gives insights and information on tech public relations and how it can help you.
Media Culpa is a blog about media and public relations – with a focus on social media – written by Swedish PR practitioner Hans Kullin.
The Buzz Bin provides a point of view on integrated communications, including PR, social media, interactive and general marketing topics.
Spin Sucks is the agency blog of Arment Dietrich and covers social media, online PR and all things in between.
PR Couture explores the ever-evolving role of public relations, marketing and social media in the fashion industry.
PRSA ComPRehension is a blog on PR best practices from Public Relations Society of America members.
Beyond the Hype conveys the opinions, insights and experiences in public relations and advertising from senior communications counselors at Lois Paul & Partners.
Adam Sherk is a Search and PR strategist, helping news and content sites with enterprise SEO and audience development, including social media marketing and other forms of online public relations.
Measurement Matters gives insights and information on the areas of public relations, social media and how media analysis and evaluation relates to them.
College Web Editor is a helpful resource with information about the Web, marketing, and PR in higher education.
Deirdre discusses social networking, blogging, microblogging, podcasting, streaming video, RSS technology and how communications is changing the way that businesses need to think.
Journalistics is a blog dedicated to covering all topics at the intersection of public relations and journalism today.
- Using Social Media for Public Relations [Lawrence Perry] (ecademy.com)
- Public Relations Resolutions for 2012 (prnewswire.com)
- PR/Social Media Predictions: Who Got it Right? (forbes.com)
- Journalists and Social Media Usage (sixestate.com)
- The best of Beyond PR in 2011 (prnewswire.com)
- PR/Social Predictions: Who Got it Right? (theflack.blogspot.com)
- Public Relations in southern Philippines this 2012 (d) (prworks.wordpress.com)
- Trends in Public Relations for 2012 (prnewswire.com)
- Social Media Statistics of the Day [infographic] (michaelhartzell.com)
- Social Media Marketing’s Purchasing Influence Greater in Emerging Markets (marketingpilgrim.com)
- The rise of social media? Depends where you live. (thebluedoor.com)
- Building Your Social Media Team (ereleases.com)
- Capgemini’s 10 Game-changing technology shifts for 2012 (serve4impact.com)
- Want to Be a Good Social Media Marketer? Don’t Do This. (community.constantcontact.com)
- Social Media Marketing: How To Work Smarter In 2012 (channelship.ie)
- Social media is a competitive advantage for drug companies (worldofdtcmarketing.com)
- Hubspot: 18 Insightful 2012 Marketing Predictions From the Experts (shanecrombie.com)