- In the Mac or PC browser version of Twitter, enable Twitter text messaging. Keep in mind that without unlimited texting, costs can add up here.
- Next, click the Mobile tab, it should be the third from the left.
- Enter your iPhone 4S mobile number with area code in that field labeled “Phone number”
- Click Start.
- A screen will pop up telling you it’s waiting for you to verify your phone.
- Go to the Twitter app on your iPhone 4S, and send the text “go” to the number 40404, sans quotes. If you’re outside of U.S. bounds, look up your twitter shortcode.
- Go to your Contacts app on the iPhone 4S. Create a new contact by tapping the + sign, and name it Twitter. In the phone number field, type 40404.
- Now you can start Siri as you normally do (by either holding down the home button on the iPhone 4S for a couple of seconds or just putting the phone up to your ear).
- Say “Text Twitter”, and then tell it whatever you would like to tweet. Siri will read it back to you. If it’s correct, when she asks “ready to send it?, say yes. If Siri has misunderstood what you said, you can edit your tweet on the iPhone 4S screen by hand before sending.
- iPhone 4S: How to Teach Siri to Tweet (mashable.com)
- If not for Siri, would we care about the iPhone 4S? (zdnet.com)
- iPhone 4S Siri Network Folds Under Pressure (iphonesavior.com)
- The Funniest Siri Saying You Will Ever See ! (netwidz.com)
- iPhone 4S: Siri Politely Answers 10 Absurd Questions [PICS] (mashable.com)