Tasty China is surely the best, the boldest, and the most delicious and succulent Chinese food I have every had, globally — though I have yet to visit China. And celebrity chef, Peter Chang, is back! You have to go. Also, it is BYOB so bring your beer, wine, and accouterments along with and you’re bound to have fun! Reminder: one cannot buy alcohol in Georgia on Sundays so plan accordingly.
The success and majesty and frank deliciousness has everything to do with the presence — and return — of the famous and transient Chef Peter Chang, known for his culinary wanderlust. Well, he is back and better than every in a super-modest scruffy strip mall in Marietta, Georgia, nearby to Atlanta.
Tasty China is well worth the visit not only from greater Atlanta but also the region, the south, the north, the United States, or glob ally. It is so hot and spicy it makes me cry but also with happiness too.
Thanks to Liz Marvel for constantly making visits to Atlanta and Tasty China something of an annual habit — she has her birthday feast there every year and so I get to eat there at least annually.
Oh, and if you noticed, I didn’t speak any specifics on food. Well, I don’t know my Chinese food at all and let Liz and her husband Eric order for me.
585 Franklin Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067
Some reviews so you can make up your mind as to what to order:
- Tasty China review on CitySearch
- Tasty China review on Yelp
- Tasty China on Google Maps
- Tasty China on Yahoo! Local
- Review on ChowHound: “Atlanta, Marietta, Tasty China. Full Report”
- Tasty China on UrbanSpoon
- Review on Take Thou Food: “tasty china (marietta, ga)“
- Mouthfuls forum review
- Tasty China on Zagats
- Review on FoodieBuddha.com: “ALL HAIL PHUONG: Tasty China Restaurant Review – Marietta, GA“
- Tasty China on TripAdvisor
- Tasty China on BooRah
- Review on Atlanta Restaurant Blog: Tasty China, Marietta, GA Restaurant Review
- Tasty China on Creative Loafing
- Review on Adventurous Tastes: Restaurant Review: Peter Chang back at Tasty China (for now at least!)
- Review on Creative Loafing: Review: Tasty China
- AccessAtlanta: On the trail of Peter Chang
- Chef Peter Chang on Wikipedia
- Review on Southern Foodie: Tasty China